The importance of quality management – check out these points
1. Know your packaging process: what conditions does a chosen printing method impose on the design? Find out the limits of the design before work begins, as this will save you a lot of time in the later stages of the process. If you’re not sure where to start, we’ll help you figure out the information you need.
2. Think about the purpose of the packaging, is it just a protective layer for the product or a possible channel of brand communication? Regardless of the surface area of the package, we can create great design solutions for you. Don’t let size be an obstacle – challenge us.
3. Ask for bold solutions, don’t settle for basic versions. Attracting the attention of consumers and differentiating your brand from competitors also requires active measures in packaging design.
4. Ecology and consumer behavior also reflect to packaging as a clear increase in environmentally friendly materials. Material suppliers are constantly developing new solutions and what option do you choose for your own packaging?
5. Different packaging materials behave differently with inks, which may come as a surprise. With skilled color management, even these surprises can be avoided. We offer expertise will ensure that your brand colours look the same in different materials.
6. Don’t forget print process management. Even excellent design and preparation can be wasted if you don’t contribute equally to the end production. Knowledge of the various printing processes and materials is extremely important at this stage in order to make quick and accurate decisions at the printing press. Trust a professional if your own skills are not enough at this point.