Does your product stand out from the store shelf?
Pay attention to the packaging
We believe that it is worthwhile to invest in packaging design, as the shape of the packaging, the choice of materials and the packaging visuals are an important part of your brand communication. You should also be bold with the design, as even a small product can be a significant media area that makes your brand stand out from others on the product shelf. Packaging is an interactive communication channel that engages your target audience with your brand – from a touching distance.
How do you ensure functionality of packaging design?
We are packaging design experts. We always think about packaging as a whole: how the packaging communicates the content of the product; how the packaging visual supports the brand image; how the packaging protects the product inside it; and what kind of shelf space and competitive field the packaging will be placed to. For this reason, we actively carry out research and follow what is happening around the product and its possible end location.
What makes you choose a particular product from a store shelf?
Do you seek familiar brands or do you feel bold enough to try something new? As consumers, we are accustomed to certain routines that make our decision-making easier and faster. But sometimes something new grabs our attention – for example, a package that stands out from the shelf and catches your eye.
However, it is not self-evident that every product packaging would automatically get our attention, as the competition for visibility is fierce. In about four seconds, the consumer becomes aware of the products in one shelf category from which they will make their choice. If the packaging does not attract the consumer’s attention in this short time, it will be left out of the purchasing decision.
For this reason, it is extremely important to consider how your packaging stands out from other competing products and how it communicates important brand values.
The importance of quality management – check out these points
1. Know your packaging process: what conditions does a chosen printing method impose on the design? Find out the limits of the design before work begins, as this will save you a lot of time in the later stages of the process. If you’re not sure where to start, we’ll help you figure out the information you need.
2. Think about the purpose of the packaging, is it just a protective layer for the product or a possible channel of brand communication? Regardless of the surface area of the package, we can create great design solutions for you. Don’t let size be an obstacle – challenge us.
3. Ask for bold solutions, don’t settle for basic versions. Attracting the attention of consumers and differentiating your brand from competitors also requires active measures in packaging design.
4. Ecology and consumer behavior also reflect to packaging as a clear increase in environmentally friendly materials. Material suppliers are constantly developing new solutions and what option do you choose for your own packaging?
5. Different packaging materials behave differently with inks, which may come as a surprise. With skilled color management, even these surprises can be avoided. We offer expertise will ensure that your brand colours look the same in different materials.
6. Don’t forget print process management. Even excellent design and preparation can be wasted if you don’t contribute equally to the end production. Knowledge of the various printing processes and materials is extremely important at this stage in order to make quick and accurate decisions at the printing press. Trust a professional if your own skills are not enough at this point.